Saturday, May 10, 2014

FROM AN ELEMENTARY PRINCIPAL WHO RETIRED AFTER A YEAR UNDER EMANUEL

Dear Mr. LaRaviere, I don't know if you recall, but I met you when I was the principal of ***** School prior to my retirement.  Back then we spoke about the lack of support from CPS for principals and their schools.  I just wanted to congratulate you on your fine Op-Ed.  You perfectly captured the damage that the Emmanuel administration has had on CPS.  I'm sad to say that I found his bullying culture was transferred to the CPS headquarters and had a trickle down effect. CPS not only cut their support, they became punitive and threatening.   Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed hearing a principal tell it like it is.  ... Again, you nailed it.   Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment